Saturday, March 3, 2012

Baking With Mama

This morning Adelyn was my little helper! She even refers to herself as "helper," hehe. I'm not sure if it is so much a helper as it really is my shadow! Either way, I love her company and how she entertains herself (and me) while she "helps." Some of the ways she likes to help is by using her "vacuum" aka the popcorn popper while we vacuum, and putting her socks in the dryer while Mommy puts the rest of her clothes in the "launry." This morning we did all those things as well as bake monkey bread, or as I grew up calling it "monkey poop." Here are some pictures from our baking morning!

Showing Mommy how to stir.
Mama lending a helping hand
All by herself- she's got this!

"Adelyn, show Daddy your teeth!"
After the monkey poop was done baking, we both tested it with our lunches, and she even asked for "mo!" Even though it was my first time making it, it was a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment